IRRIGATION ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT:
- Adnan A. Al-Samawi & Ako R. Hama, 2012. The Use of Okra as a Coagulant and Coagulant Aids in the Removal of Heavy Metals of Solid Waste Leachates. Eng. & Tech. Journal, 3(2): 3524-3535.
- Rafa H. Al-Suhili and Zeren J. Ghafour,2013. Genetic Algorithm Optimization Model for Central Marches Restoration Flows with Different Water Quality Scenarios. Journal of Engineering, 19(3): 312-330.
- Heyam Saleh Daod & Kamal Ahmad Rasheed, 2013. Geological features and geomechanical properties of building stones quarried in Sulaimani city, Kurdistan region, Iraq. Journal of Asian Scientific Research 3(5):506-516.
- Jowhar R. Mohammed and Hekmat M. Ibrahim , 2012. Hybrid wavelet artificial neural network model for municipal water demand forecasting. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 7(8):1047-1056.
- Raza Abdulla Saeed & Loay Edwar George, 2012. Apply Pruning Algorithm for Optimizing Feed Forward Neural Networks for Crack Identifications in Francis Turbine Runner. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering, 2(4): 2231-2307.
- Soran Tofiq Hama Rahim, Feirusha Salih Hamad Kakshar, 2013. Experimental Tests of eccentrically compressed reinforced concrete elements strengthened by transverse steel plates. International journal of scientific research. 2(5): 312-330.
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT:
- Jalal Ahmed Saeed & Ali Ramadhan Yousif, 2013. Tests of Fibrous and Non-fibrous Reinforced Concrete Continuous Deep Beams with Web Openings. Journal of Zankoy Sulaimani 15(2):
- Azad A. Mohammed, Gulan B. Hassan, 2012. Prediction of Load Capacity of Reinforced Concrete Corbels Strengthened with CFRP Sheets. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, 286-291
- H. M. Al-Hassani, S. A. Al-Ta'an, A. A. Mohammed, 2013. Behaviour of damaged reinforced concrete beams strengthened with externally bonded steel plate. Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences, 20(2):48-59.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT:
- Ghamgeen Izat Rashed and Yuanzhang Sun, 2012. Power System Security Enhancement Based on Optimal Placement of Thyristor Controlled Series Compensation. Information-an international interdisciplinary journal, 11:4653-4660
- Rashed, G.I.; Yuanzhang Sun; Rashed, K.A.; Shaheen, H.I., 2012. Optimal location of unified power flow controller by differential evolution algorithm considering transmission loss reduction. Power System Technology (POWERCON), pp. 1 - 6
ARCHITECTURE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT:
- Ahmed Qadir Ahmed, Mohamed B. Gadi, 2013. Solar Performance of Courtyards and Atrium Buildings with Different Forms and in Different Climates. People and Buildings Conference. Westminister University. London.
- Amjad Muhammed Ali, Omed Jumaah Siddeq, 2012. Sustainability in the local architecture: The possibility of applying the principles of sustainability in the local housing - Al Sulaimaniyah as a case study -. Journal of the planner and development, 26:93-108.
- Hendren H. Abdulrahman, 2014. Analysing and optimizing the performance of hybrid housing design in the Middle East. BSO14.
- Rawand K. Bani. Ground Source Heat Pumps; efficiency and life cycle impact. (In Process-2016) International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, Springer.
- Rawand K. Bani, 2016. Validation of Atmospheric Boundary Layer CFD simulation of a generic isolated cube using: basic settings for urban flows. Proceedings of 2016 Building Simulation and Optimization Conference (BSO16), Newcastle University.
- Shazad J. Jalal, Rawand K. Bani, 2016. Impact of orientation of residential neighborhoods on optimizing sustainable and equitable exposure of insolation - case study of Sulaimani, Iraq. Energy Sustainable Development Journal.
- Shazad J. Jalal & Rawand K. Bani, 2016. Orientation modeling of high-rise buildings for optimizing equitable and sustainable exposure of Insolation - case study of Sulaimani, Iraq. Urban Transitions Global Summit 2016-Towards a better urban future in an interconnected age. Shangai. China.